Self-publishing can be extremely rewarding, but it can also be confusing and frustrating. How does one produce a professional book that will sell for profit without breaking the bank?
This guide is packed full of advice from career indie authors Angela Castillo and Jamie Foley, including:
- Detailed instruction on formatting for paperback, Kindle, and audio
- How to make a terrible book cover, guaranteed (or not)
- Strategies for back cover copy, keywords, categories, and more
- Ideas for fundraising (other than bake sales)
- Marketing platforms that will form the foundation for your indie career